Our fundamental values
For us, respect is non-negociable, both in our team and with our partners. This also applies to respect of our commitments.
An enthusiastic, motivated, passionate team that is always ready to give its best: that’s what we are.
For us, professionalism is paramount. We put all our hearts into committing to our clients: their satisfaction is our top priority.
Always at the pursuit of excellence, we put our many years of experience to good use and prioritize rigor, efficiency and quality in everything that we do.
Our work and the choice of projects we undertake are always guided by the respect of our identity and of our values.
A leader in the design, manufacture and installation of unitized curtain walls, Epsylon commits to be a first-class partner and to offer an unparalleled service to the owner, professional and general contractor.
Concretely, it applies as follows:
– For the owner: deliver an aesthetic structure that provides the best quality of life possible to occupants.
– For the professional: materialize the architect’s vision and erect structures to the full height of their creativity.
– For the general contractor: deliver quality work in respect of the time and budget allowed.
Epsylon undertakes to develop sustainable concepts that include the approach and study of its products’ global life cycle. Whether in the raw material procurement, development practices, production methods, transportation, on-site implementing practices, or the final disposal of constructed assemblies, Epsylon develops and is constantly looking for environmentally responsible processes.
Over a number of years, Epsylon’s assessment of environmental impacts was significantly reduced by scaling down energy costs, use of raw materials, solid waste as well as discharges to air and water.
Furthermore, our products such as curtain walls, minimize environmental impacts of the building into which they are integrated, given their certified performance in terms of sound attenuation as well as their air and water-sealing properties. Moreover, they are perfectly suited to LEED-certified projects, in which Epsylon is able to assist the developer and designer in order for them to meet their expected criteria and prerequisites. This is shown by the impressive list of LEED projects that we have realized to this day:
- The Deloitte Tower (first office building in Montreal that has been certified LEED Platinum)
- The CUSM (first hospital in the province of Quebec that has been certified LEED Gold)
- The CRCHUM (LEED Gold)
- The La Capitale Headquarters (LEED Gold)
- The CCQ Headquarters (LEED Gold)
- The Centropolis (LEED Gold)
- The Cité Desjardins de la Coopération (LEED Or)
- The Maison Symphonique de Montréal
Several of our other projects, ongoing or completed, will soon obtain LEED certification.
Epsylon cares about giving back to the community, be it by assisting young talents in architecture, setting up university funds, taking part to numerous charity events, or by donating to causes that matter to us.
The Epsylon Fund for the University of Montreal architecture students
In 2016, Epsylon decided to donate $200,000 to the University Of Montreal School Of Architecture. Such amount, spread over ten years, will create the Epsylon Fund in building envelope, and will be available to all future student generations. This contribution will allow providing continuous state-of-the art training activities that focus on such area of expertise.
Each year, we feel it is important to donate to various local non-profit organizations. Here are the main organizations that we have supported:
- Le Neuro
- Patro in Lévis
- University Laval
- Lauberivière Foundation
- South Shore Rotary Club
- Ste. Justine Hospital Foundation
- Musée de la Civilisation du Québec Foundation
- Quebec Contemporary Music Society
- Richard Powers Foundation
- Cité-Joie Foundation
- Fierbourg Professional Training Centre
- Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Foundation
- Richelieu Valley Voluntary Action Centre Foundation
- Le Petit Blanchon Foundation
- Tel-Jeunes Foundation
- Opération Enfant-Soleil
- Montreal University Hospital Center Foundation
- Montreal Contemporary Art Museum Foundation
- McCord Museum
- Breakfast Club of Canada