Why choose Epsylon ?
WE ARE A PASSIONATE TEAM
We are motivated people who like to move our projects forward and give our best.
A STIMULATING WORKING ATMOSPHERE
We have a pleasant corporate culture, strong ties, and low employee turnover.
OPPORTUNITY TO GROW PROFESSIONALLY
Our motto is simple: put the right person in the right position.
Our rapid-growing company has many opportunities to offer.
A company recognised across North America
Epsylon is above all a SME proudly based in Quebec City and is undergoing significant growth and continuous success.
We are an authentic and stable company that is in tune with our employees.
We have an experienced team that is constanly looking out for new talents.
We are an involved company that takes part in a range of activities!
We are currently looking for:
After obtaining several major contracts, we are currently looking for several workers for our Quebec city plant, who can accomplish the following tasks:
– Assembly and mounting work in a plant in the curtain wall sector.
– Other related duties.
The specific tasks related to the position are:
– Operate industrial machinery
– Cut and drill aluminum foils, according to plans
– Assemble machined aluminum pieces and glass for curtain wall assembly
– Ensure product quality before shipping to building site
– Other related duties.
The candidates we are looking for possess the following capacities:
– Ability to work in a team
– Organizational skills
– Autonomy and resourcefulness
– Have already worked in the commercial construction industry, an asset
– Willingness to be part of a dynamic team who likes to undertake new challenges!
The position offers the following advantages:
– Full-time, 40 hours a week
– Day or evening position
– Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are the ideal candidate, don’t hesitate to send us your resume. We want to meet you!
The candidate we look for must have math and geometry skills as well as abilities for reading plans and specifications, be in good physical condition, be able to move heavy objects, work at heights, be meticulous, have good manual dexterity, and must comply with work health and safety requirements.
Areas of responsibilities are as follows:
Prepare, install, and repair glazing products or all similar works made from metals, aluminum, or alternative materials, such as various types of glass and frames, spandrel panels, prefabricated facings, prefabricated or conventional curtain walls, doors, windows, and aluminum panels.